Our Medical Team
Of course, we offer constant, 24/7 support from skilled registered nurses and licensed practical nurses.
But what about more advanced clinical services?
You won’t need to compete for medical attention in our small, close-knit community. We have many professionals who are available to treat and support any patient or resident who needs it, including our:
We collaborate regularly with hospitals and physicians to make sure that your whole healthcare team works together to address your needs and provide comprehensive, timely care.
- Medical Director, who is responsible for the overarching care of every resident and patient and ensures that we’re always providing quality clinical services.
- Wound Care Doctors and Nurses assess and treat any wounds to promote healing, change dressings, and prevent infection.
- Physiatrists will guide you through a personalized physical therapy program alongside our expert therapy team, helping you recover strength, range of movement, flexibility, balance, and more.
- Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the heart. Our cardiologist can help you recover from heart surgeries and heart conditions.
- Pulmonologists are doctors who specialize in lung function. Our pulmonologist can help you recover from or better manage an array of lung and breathing conditions, from pneumonia to COPD.
- Specialists for complex needs. From dementia to dialysis, we rely on specialized staff who work on and off-site to ensure that your complex needs are well-cared for.